Monday, May 16, 2011

Lots to Share - Been Quite Busy

So since we got home last Saturday afternoon, we have been hard at it. I have a picture trail of our journey, haha.
 This is going to be my garden at the shop. We spent all day doing this. The hole in the back will be my garden shed. Also waiting for the posts to settle a bit before we finish my arbor.
 How you are greeted when you come in the door
 Whipped up these screen flower boxes
 A wall vignette
 Gotta love gameboards!
 More of the back wall
 Americana
 A pillow I've had laid out for years, finally put it together
 Need some kitchen things?!

 More kitchen items
 Uncle Sam, an Olde Homestead Barn pattern
 Another vignette
 My new flower bed in the front yard. Still working on it. Got the rusty flower (can barely see it) along my 100 mile garage sale trip
 My outhouse!! If it'll stop raining, we could get it done!
 Old feed sack pillows. Gotta love the patches
 Another Olde Homestead Barn pattern, still needs a few bells and another star on front
Flag wreath



Have a great day!! Off to finish up a few more things to run up to Waseca MN tomorrow

3 comments:

  1. Oh My, Your store is wonderful!
    I would love to come and visit. There's sooooo many things I see I would love to have.
    Can't wait to see your garden all finished, but I already know it's going to look great!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden next to your shop is going to be wonderful. Love how you have fenced it in, you have been busy, your shop looks so nice, wished I lived closer, love the feedsack pillow. Looking forward to your garden going in. Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love~ love the store & the garden~
    You asked about the flag wreath~ your's look wonderful~
    I didn't make mine~ but it is made with of course grapevine wreath~the flag is tied to it with the draw tight bands~(could also use wire)
    I will give a close up in another post~ I will have to take a pic~ all the pics I took were far away~
    Thanks for sharing your shop~ look forward to seeing the garden~
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete