Friday, January 14, 2011

Welcome Snowy Friends

I was reading in the paper earlier this week, that 49 out of our 50 states have received snow this week. Amazingly Hawaii was one of them...the only to be spared is my former, brief residence of Florida. Oh what I would do to be on the sandy white beaches of the Emerald Coast right about now! I can wish, I suppose!





Since the shop is closed this time of year, I thought I would try to share some things around my house and when I get new things in, try to post a few pictures. We briefly tried to take Missy Pete, my 18 mon old daughter, sledding on Wednesday. It was not quite the hit I was hoping it would be. My daughter loves to be outside, she was fine going down the hill but she wasn't fine when we stopped. Maybe next time will be better.

I also am posting a few of the frosty friends that are still standing post around my house. I live in Northern Iowa, the snow won't melt for months! I don't do Valentine's Day, I am far from a romantic! I have seen some very cute primitive V-Day items, but just can't get myself into the spirit of the holiday. We don't do St. Patrick's Day at my house, either. Spring and Easter are just too far off, so my snowmen remain. Until they melt, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment