Thursday, February 17, 2011

What A Wonderful Day Out

The birds are chirping, I can comfortably sit in the sun with only a t-shirt, and I can hear the water running(rapidly down my gutters!) It's great! It's 53 and it's mid-February. But all good things must come to an end! Tomorrow it's supposed to be back down in the 30's and they are talking snow this weekend. I can't believe I'm saying this, and I wouldn't be if I weren't having surgery on Monday, but I'm alright with crappy weather coming back our way.

I have always loved being outside. Even as a small child, I can remember going outside; cold and crappy or hot and beautiful! I grew up on a farm, so there was always something to do. I've always had atleast one cat and atleast one dog. Therefore, always someone to play with, someone that wasn't my bro, haha.

Next week, I'm not sure what to expect, but I can imagine. So if the weather is cold, I am more okay with being stuck inside. I have magazines for reading, sewing to do, and always things to paint and stain. My daughter won't know what to do when she can't roughhouse with mom or have her mom to read to her :( We will get through it, we always do! It just may be a rough week, especially since hubby is already stressing that the rental isn't as close to being done, as he'd like. The renters move in at the end of next week.

Well I am off to enjoy some more of this beautiful February day! I hope mother nature is blessing you with beautiful weather as well!

1 comment:

  1. enjoy the weather~ today started out at 52 degrees~
    Yeah, spring is on the way
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete