Thursday, March 3, 2011

Chocolate Bunnies

Glad to announce that my chocolate bunnies are almost done. I have 2 left that didn't get in the mix last night. I'll have made a dozen, which seems like enough to me. I also started painting and baking my carrots over lunch. I've also started on Ralph the bunny by OHB.

I know we all have them, but somedays I can honestly feel like I've accomplished something, and today is one of those days! I have fabric and pieces spread out all over the bed. I've had to move my sewing machine up into my room. With a king size bed, it doesn't leave room for much else. My hubby has to squeeze past my 6 ft table that is taking up his side of the bed. Only one of my closest doors open because the table is up against it. I NEED A NEW HOUSE!!!!!!! I'm trying to be patient. But we've been talking about baby #2 and I told him I'm not waiting much longer to start trying but I also want a new house!! He just looks at me.

I know, I know, it's not as if we don't have another million other things going. Last night we started talking about getting the apartment above my shop done. We had such a response on renting out our 5 bedroom that he's considering by more houses for rentals...awwwww. It won't stop! I should be thankful we can do these things, but I hate the headaches that being landlords bring. We've only in our 1st month, but we've had so many prior issues with stupid people renting or trying to rent that I don't want anymore.

Off to work on Ralph!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Those chocolate bunnies look good enough to eat. You have accomplised alot today. I have been taking advantage of the sun today and sun drying several items. I am letting the dresses soak right now to put on the prairie babies. Then it will be back to the rabbits, sounds like we have got it together today. Sounds like you are a busy girl with a child and being a landlord, you will enjoy having a second one. The second one was easier, things just fell into place. Thanks for sharing your accomplishments today, it helps alot. Vicky

    ReplyDelete