Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away

I woke up this morning to the sound of pouring rain. I think there was some hail in there too. I've never heard it rain so hard!! They're talking rain all day :(

Thought I would share some of my work at the shop with you!


 I love red geraniums!

 Did you see this picnic basket in Country Sampler last year?
 IBC Root Beer

This basket is HUGE!! Looks great with the twig lights, just need to adjust the cord, haha


Well another day of doing the "wander" Wandering around the store looking for an empty spot to stick the things I have left to put out. Hope the sun is shining on you today, cuz it sure isn't here!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful shop you have.
    The forecast for WI is snow, snow, snow.
    Enjoy!
    Prim Blessings! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the sun is shining here, suppose to be in the low 80's. I just love your shop, you have really done a great job on displaying your items. That's the hardest part when putting items out finding that perfect spot. I try to go ever so often and rearrange my booth to keep it interesting. Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rainy days are the best days for cook in the crock pot and making crafts. Your shop is beautiful. I love how you have everything displayed. Its so inviting.

    Prim Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete