Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Decorating Juices Are Flowing

Yesterday and today I have been on a roll at the shop! I do admit, I'll find myself standing, looking around with my hands on my hips pondering. Do you ever get decorators block?! I'll be on a roll, then wham, I'm done! Yesterday I got soooo much done, to the point where I almost didn't want to go this morning, because I was feeling burnt out. And sadly, I ached all over. After being a bum for 2 wks after my tonsilectomy, I guess I threw myself right back into the game!

Thought I would share some pics of my progress. If you see anything, let me know. I can probably ship it to you. I am lucky enough to have a good friend send 2 suburban loads of things to help fill the shop. I'll admit, I am not a huge pastel, spring colors person, so she helped me out...A LOT!! Lots of the things are very country, but you have to remember, here are the tundra, I'm slowly breaking them into primitives.


I still have bunnies on my sewing table needing some added touches, then I'll get them mixed in. Still have many boxes to unpack and 2 orders left to come in. The 1st will be here before I know it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my you did get alot done. Your shop is starting to look like spring. I think everyone is ready to start shopping for spring. I am going to two spring open houses this saturday, can't wait. I wished I lived around your shop, I would come by and check it out. Vicky

    ReplyDelete