Thursday, April 7, 2011

Lots Of New Projects

The last week has been crazy!! My husband and the cable company have been going rounds, so I was internetless for a few days. Crazy, they turned it back on tonite.

Last weekend was the first weekend of my open house! It was fabulous! Love seeing all my regulars and many new faces. Reassures me that we will continue to grow :) Tomorrow kicks off my second and final weekend of my spring open house. The weather is supposed to be kinda crappy, so maybe people will come spend some time with me, instead of wanting to be outside.

This week the weather has been kind of up and down. Monday was sooo windy and cold. So I stayed in and sewed. I've been working on some pineapples and feed sack pillows. I snapped a few pics to share with you. Tuesday the weather warmed back up and it's been pretty decent since. The hubby tore out the uneeded sidewalk along the side of the shop. I'm hoping after the rain passes this weekend/early week, to get my fenced in garden started where it was. So much to do, so little time. Thank goodness, I have until the beginning of June until I'm open again. Hopefully I'll get lots done between now and then!!

 It just looked so bad!
 Always a plus when your hubby owns a skidloader

 I ran out of stuffing, guess I'll have to go to JoAnn's tomorrow
This was made into an apron, I repurposed it again!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see how your garden turns out next to your shop, it will look real nice next to your blue shop. I love the pillows. Vicky

    ReplyDelete